About Service Tax registration
As far as structure is concerned, it is similar to a trust or society. Section 8 companies has various advantages over Trust or Society like recognition and better legal standing, higher credibility amongst donors, government departments and other stakeholders. The internal governance of a Section 8 company is similar to that of a society.
The objective behind the incorporation of non-profit making company is to promote science, sports, art, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity and environment protection, etc., where profit doesn’t play any role. It is important to have objects with non-profit motive.
|DIN & DS 1 – 2 Days||Drafting MOA & AOA2 to 4 Days||Submission of forms to MCA4 to 5 Days||Certificate Of Incorporation6 to 10Days|
Advantages of Service Tax registration
Non-compliance of service tax registration for eligible businesses may attract heavy penalties.
Less Indirect Tax
It results in reduction of Indirect taxes on the service provider.
It becomes easy for end customers to know how much tax they are liable to pay against the product or service they avail. This also makes the cost of running business lower.
File ST-1 application for service tax through the Automation of Central Excise and Service Tax (ACES) website along with relevant documents.
On filing of ST-1 Service Tax registration online, the applicant must submit a self attested copy of documents by registered/speed post to the concerned division within 7 days for the purpose of verification.
If the documents and information submitted are acceptable, service tax registration would be granted within 2 days of filing ST-1 Average Time taken for Service Tax registration is 10-20 working days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Registrationseva help Service Tax registration?
Registrationseva can help in Service Tax registration in a very less time and affordable price.
What is rate of Service Tax?
It will be levied at a flat rate of 15% on the amount.
Who has to get registration done?
Service tax registration is mandatory for service providers whose turnover from taxable services exceeds Rs. 9 Lacs in the previous financial year.
What are taxable services?
Almost all services provided in India are taxable. complete list of taxable services specified in Section 65(105) of the Finance Act, 1994.
Documents Required to Process?
1. A Copy of Partnership Deed/ Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA.
2. A Copy of PAN card of Partnership /Person/ Company.
3. A Copy of Sale Deed / Power of Attorney / Rent Agreement (Registered / Notarized).
4. Address proof of office like Telephone bill or Electricity bill .
5. NOC from Owner if rented or owned by Director /Partner.
6. Board Resolution for authorization of Service Tax Registration in case of company.
7. Bank Statement not older than 3 months and Canceled Cheque.
8. Undertaking for single registration .
9. List of Directors / Partners.
10. List of Shareholders.
11. Two Photographs Proprietor/all Partners / all Directors
12. A Copy of PAN card of Proprietor/all Partners / all Directors.
13. A Copy of Address Proofs like Electricity Bill, Water Bill or Telephone Bill of Proprietor/ All Partners / All Directors.
14. A Copy of ID proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Passport and Aadhar of Proprietor/ all Partners / all Directors.
15. Any other relevant document as may be required.